Clinical Yoga Therapy & Private Yoga
Yoga therapy is the adaptation of yoga practices for people with health challenges. Yoga therapists prescribe specific regimens of postures, breathing exercises, and relaxation techniques to suit individual needs. Medical research shows that Yoga therapy is among the most effective complementary therapies for several common aliments. The challenges may be an illness, a temporary condition like pregnancy or childbirth, or a chronic condition associated with old age or infirmity. (- Robin Monro, Ph.D.Yoga Biomedical Trust, UK.)
Through a combination of classical yoga techniques and elements of contemporary mind-body psychology, encourages this deeper connection with Self. Harumi is certified International Association of Yoga Therapist (C-IAYT), which is highly recognizable to the public as a Yoga Therapist who has trained for years to receive the gold standard of Yoga therapy education.
Harumi’s Clinical Yoga Therapy offers an experiential and introspective process that allows the client to explore the connection between what is happening in their bodies with what is happening in their life. The session combines practitioner assisted gentle stretches and yoga postures with an open ended dialogue of self exploration. According to the American Parkinson Disease Association (ADPA), yoga therapy has been shown to visibly reduce tremors and improve the steadiness of an individual’s gait, snd the most beneficial complementary therapies for Parkinson’s disease (PD), helping to increase flexibility; improve posture; loosen tight, painful muscles; build (or rebuild) confidence; and, through these benefits, enhance quality of life. Yoga Therapy is a powerful tool for exploring the body-mind that capable of meeting you were you are regardless of your age, gender, body type, fitness level of physical condition.
Clients often report that through this healing modality they were able to tap into their own inner wisdom and they experienced:
- Improved physical and mental well-being.
- Help to find connection with your behavioral and physical patters.
- Developed a sense of self-discovery and growth
- Gained greater body and emotional awareness and clarity.
Pricing & Guidelines
- One Hour Yoga Therapy Session Fee $160.
- One Hour Private Yoga Session Fee $135.
- Payment: Pre-paid for appointment via credit card or Zelle.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please provide us 24 hours notice, send email/text email@example.com
or call (480) 768-7570.
- Please note, If you cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours notice, or fail to show up, you will be charged for the appointment.